Visual-Basic and Excel
Author Message
 Visual-Basic and Excel

Hello world

I've got a problem with VB for Excel (MS-Office).
Please answer even if this is the wrong newsgroup.

I tried to search a string with die function

  erg = (Auswahl.Suchen(Was:="STRING"))

The problem is now that there is no return-code if the string
isn't in the work-sheet. How do i get a return-code of the
function search.

thanks a lot in advance

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic in excel 2002

2. Visual Basic in Excel 97

3. Visual Basic and Excel??'s

4. Passing Arrays to Visual Basic from Excel on the Macintosh

5. Visual Basic and Excel

6. Export From Visual Basic to Excel Chart (graph)

7. MessageBox in Visual Basic for Excel

8. Help needed for error using visual basic and Excel 96-97

9. using visual basic in Excel

10. Visual Basic with Excel

11. New to Visual Basic in Excel Object problem

12. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel