Minimize to system tray [VB6]
Author Message
 Minimize to system tray [VB6]

How would I cause my program to minimize to the system tray instead to
the taskbar?

Thanx.

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Digging for info? Try AI Meta Search:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
Meson & GTSC4 are now merged:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:51:02 GMT
 Minimize to system tray [VB6]
Take a look at http://www.allapi.net/vbexamples/vbexample.php?vbexample=TRAY

Regards,
Pieter Philippaerts
http://www.allapi.net/

Quote:
> How would I cause my program to minimize to the system tray instead to
> the taskbar?

> Thanx.

> --

> Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
> reply.

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:55:41 GMT
 Minimize to system tray [VB6]

Quote:

> Take a look at http://www.allapi.net/vbexamples/vbexample.php?vbexample=TRAY

Or at: Http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/9449/sys_tray.htm

Sorry came accross this before I got your message. Thanx anyway.

Quote:

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Digging for info? Try AI Meta Search:
Http://WWW.AIMetaSearch.Com

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
Meson & GTSC4 are now merged:
Http://WWW.MesonAI.Com

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:33:27 GMT
 Minimize to system tray [VB6]
see http://vbaccelerator.com/codelib/shell/systray.htm

just customise it to minimise

Matt.

Quote:
> How would I cause my program to minimize to the system tray instead to
> the taskbar?

> Thanx.

> --

> Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
> reply.

> Digging for info? Try AI Meta Search:
> Http://WWW.AIMetaSearch.Com

> GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
> Meson & GTSC4 are now merged:
> Http://WWW.MesonAI.Com

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:04:31 GMT

1. Minimize to system tray [VB6]

2. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

3. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

4. Minimize AC00 to system tray

5. minimized in system tray

6. VB3: Minimize to Win 95 System Tray?

7. Starting app minimized in system tray

8. Minimize into System Tray

9. Minimizing an Application to the System Tray...

10. Minimizing a form to the system tray instead of the taskbar

11. ***** Minimize VB5 app to system tray

12. Minimize to system tray problem