Gif loader problem (QB)
Author Message
 Gif loader problem (QB)

I want to get the colors of a Gif picture.
I use a gif loader that I didn't write, but these
lines (I could send the complete code if that
helps) create a new palette:

    OUT &H3C7, 0
    OUT &H3C8, 0
    FOR A% = 1 TO NumColors * 3
      OUT &H3C9, ASC(MID$(P$, A%, 1)) \ 4
    NEXT A%

How do I load the colors into my own array type pal
col%(255).r/.g/.b ? I know how to get the palette afterwards,
but I want to fade the colors in slowly for example.
Thanks and bye.

--
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Gif loader problem (QB)

Check out http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/7113

Look under BASIC under DOS and you will see a technique used to read a VGA
pallete entry.

--
Find me on the IRC as either Gadget or Inspector.
Visit me on the web at

Quote:
> I want to get the colors of a Gif picture.
> I use a gif loader that I didn't write, but these
> lines (I could send the complete code if that
> helps) create a new palette:
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/7784

Mon, 15 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gif loader

2. Gif loader

3. Gif loader

4. is there a gif loader for screen 12 ??

5. Qbasic GIF Loader...

6. [][]GIF, SB, GRAPHICS in QB - WWW Site[][]

7. Gif loading - QB

8. .GIF file browser in QB or Quickbasic?

9. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

10. QB.QLB & QB.LIB

11. New Navigational site for QB + QB Encyclopedia

12. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!