Coding plasmas...
Author Message
 Coding plasmas...

        Hi QB enthusiasts!
        I was wondering if anybody out there had "plasma" routines such
as those seen in "demos"...  I have several implementations of this idea
in C and asm but let's just say converting them is a bit beyond me about
now :)... Ideas on coding quicker gfx [sprites, the whole 9+ yards] and
using "Mode-X" tweaked VGA would also be appreciated...  I had a
text file describing how one could get a tweaked mode by using a series
of OUTs but I seem to have lost the file...
        Anybody who needs GIF, BMP, IFS type fractal, and others need look no
further, by the way... if you'd like some routines, e-mail me.
        Regards,

Sat, 06 Sep 1997 13:07:32 GMT

1. Creating Plasma Screens

2. Plasma clouds

3. Plasma graphic?

4. Plasma effect for PowerBASIC

5. Plasma in QBasic 4.50

6. Plasma Generators

7. Plasma in vb

8. Cheap Plasma TV N8

9. Protect VBA code through code.

10. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)