Camelot: King Arthur''s Quest
Author Message
 Camelot: King Arthur''s Quest

I have started writing a game in Quick Basic 4.5 called Camelot: King
Arthur's Quest.  All I have written is the story line.  I want to see
what you guys think of it, please comment on it. I want to make it into
a good game

here it is:

--
                          "MikeWare SoftWorks"

The next Generation in Quick Basic Programming!!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Copyright (C) 1996 MikeWare SoftWorks

[ Ckaq.bas 1K ]
DECLARE SUB INSTRUCTIONS ()
DEFINT A-Z
SCREEN 12
CALL INSTRUCTIONS

SUB INSTRUCTIONS
SCREEN 12
PRINT "                                 Camelot: King Arthur's Quest"
PRINT
PRINT "     In CKAQ, Camelot has been taken over by the evil Mordred, and your army"
PRINT "has to fight Mordred to regain possession.  The other challenge you face is"
PRINT "having to take over all of the cities near Camelot, which have Mordred's men "
PRINT "in them.  For each city you take over you will get a certain amount of gold to"
PRINT "be used for buying items such as weapons and armour for your men, also will be"
PRINT "able to purchase more men.  You can also buy spells for your magician to use"
PRINT "against enemy cities and even Mordred. For you to take over a city, you must"
PRINT "have more soldiers than the enemy has.  If you have the Enemy Death spell, you"
PRINT "might be able to kill off enough of the soldiers for your army to win the battle"
PRINT "and take over the city!  Each city will have a different number of enemy soldiers"
PRINT "in it.  So make sure and check how many soldiers are in each city."
END SUB

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quest.: About NULL's in database tables

2. **************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''*************

3. VB5 Comms and the NET - A Test Paper - VB KING 'O' THE NET DEGREE (Part 1)

4. 'Poke'ing and 'peek'ing other process's memory in VB6

5. _,.+*'^'*+.,_ ACTiVEX OCX TRADE _,.+*'^'*+.,_

6. Runtime error ''800a01b6''

7. VBScript 'private'/'public'

8. SQL Where Clause [ ex: where column in ('123','456','789') ]

9. referencing a control's 'parent'

10. Can't remove ′'Shortcuts' permanently

11. Runtime error '429', ActiveX can't create object

12. 'Next Comment' doesn't work