Help, need a qbasic prog compiled!
Author Message
 Help, need a qbasic prog compiled!

Hi.  I am looking for someone who has a qbasic compiler, i.e. quickbasic
4.5 or something.  I wrote a program for extra credit on the ibm version
that comes with windows, but wouldn't you know it, it doesn't have a
compiler.  I could e-mail you the program and you could decode it and then
e-mail it back.  If I can find any kind souls out there it would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Help, need a qbasic prog compiled!

Quote:
>Hi.  I am looking for someone who has a qbasic compiler, i.e. quickbasic
>4.5 or something.  I wrote a program for extra credit on the ibm version
>that comes with windows, but wouldn't you know it, it doesn't have a
>compiler.  I could e-mail you the program and you could decode it and then
>e-mail it back.  If I can find any kind souls out there it would be
>greatly appreciated.
>Thanks

If you're a student, why don't you just go over to the computer lab? I
can't imagine a university computer lab that wouldn't have a QuickBasic
compiler. You might even try your local Kinko Copy Center, or the like.
It'll probably take less than 5 minutes to compile your program, absent
gross errors. That would probably cost you all of $2.00. Might check by
phone which copy centers have computers and a copy of qbasic compiler
before your trek on over.

--
Phillip M. Fries

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! need prog's compiled

2. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

3. Need help on compiling qbasic

4. Need help calling compiled QBASIC..

5. Please Help /w QBasic Prog. 4 Dummies

6. Help Help Help i need to learn how to do fades in qbasic 4.5

7. Help needed: Converting PROG to ASCII (HP BASIC 3 or 4)

8. Need help with a search + replace prog

9. a EXE from a BIG Qbasic-Prog?

10. qbasic Com prog Question

11. Run Icon prog from inside Qbasic

12. Compiled Prog Size