Setting file creation dates in PowerBasic 3.1
Author Message
 Setting file creation dates in PowerBasic 3.1

Hi

I'm currently writting a file management program for HP 100/200LX palmtops
and need to know how to set the file creation date. I know how to read this
information but not how to set it.

I am using powerbasic 3.1 and would appreciate any help

Thanks
Igor

Tue, 02 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Powerbasic 3.1 sourcecode - to view dbase(*.dbf) files

2. Wrong files in PowerBasic 3.1

3. PowerBasic 3.1 binary files

4. Filecopy (with Timestamps) in PowerBASIC 3.1/3.2

5. PowerBasic 3.1 sourcecode for a little digital clock

6. PowerBASIC 3.1 and 4DOS 5.5

7. PowerBASIC 3.1 help

8. PowerBasic 3.1 in Oz???

9. Stupid PowerBASIC 3.1 question.

10. VB3 win 3.1. program group creation

11. File Creation Date/Time of an open file

12. Invalid date format displayed in label with VB4 and shared WFW 3.1