Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro
Author Message
 Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

WinXP has taken that ability out of your immediate hands.  You have to go
and include the port in the properties for the DOS session in order to be
able to talk to the port.  Sorry, but I don't have a copy of XP running so I
can't give details.

--
Bob May
Global WARMING???

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:05:12 GMT

1. Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

2. Accessing BINARY files in QBASIC and Serial Port Tx/Rx

3. How communicate with Serial Port on Windows Xp?

4. QBASIC Serial port input

5. VB6 on Win XP Pro

6. Send information on win xp to parallel port

7. Problems reading serial port in WIN NT

8. Win-Api-function for operation serial Port (COMx)

9. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

10. XP Pro, Access, "Undefined Error"

11. NTFS Permissions in XP PRO for ASP Changes to MS Access File

12. DELETE Records in MS Access Database from ASP on XP Pro