Help compile .rc to .res
Author Message
 Help compile .rc to .res

Can you help me I have an .rc file and I need to compile it in .res how
can I do that I have Visual Basic 5 Enterprise edition.

Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, NTUA

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help compile .rc to .res

Quote:

>Can you help me I have an .rc file and I need to compile it in .res how
>can I do that I have Visual Basic 5 Enterprise edition.
>--

>Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, NTUA

Look for a thing called resource compiler...

rick[at least thats what is used to get .res from .rc:
I don't know the name vis bah will give to it..]

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help compile .rc to .res

In your VB5 directory, look in the .\Wizards subdirectory for rc.exe. Syntax
is "rc -r myfile.rc" to produce myfile.res. Also distributed on VB4 and VB5
CD-ROMs (I think it's in a .\tools subdirectory) -- read the documentation
in the same directory to get a better idea how to compile binary information
into the .RES.

Quote:

>>Can you help me I have an .rc file and I need to compile it in .res how
>>can I do that I have Visual Basic 5 Enterprise edition.

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help compile .rc to .res file

2. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe

3. Resource files rc/res problem :(

4. I need a tool for edititing resource files (.res or .rc)

5. Setup1.rc ou setup132.res pour Visual Basic 4.0 version francaise

6. Experts in RC.script Compiling -read this

7. Calling RC.DLL instead of rc.exe

8. I want Commonrc.rc, Setup1.rc in your VB5.0 setup kit directory

9. compile'n a htm file into a RES or DLL file

10. How can I play an .AVI file that is compiled in a .RES file

11. Help with Hi Res Timer

12. HELP ResourceFile (RES)