Question about QBasic and Midi
Author Message
 Question about QBasic and Midi

Is there anyway to use QBasic to extract information from midi files
(i.e. lenght, tempo, signature, file size, etc...)?  I'm not wanting to
play the midi files, just get the info about them.

  Thanks in advance for any help...
--
Later,

Joey...

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about QBasic and Midi

Quote:

>Is there anyway to use QBasic to extract information from midi files
>(i.e. lenght, tempo, signature, file size, etc...)?  I'm not wanting to
>play the midi files, just get the info about them.

 Yes, the file format should be retrieveable from
 ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/

 in one of these sub directories /mxinfo, /mxcode, /mxutil

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

2. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

3. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

4. Qbasic MIDI

5. WAV or MIDI player in QBASIC?????

6. Midi & Gif for Qbasic

7. MIDI in QBasic