How mixed fortran power station 4.0 with visual basic
Author Message
 How mixed fortran power station 4.0 with visual basic

Dear sir
I wanted creat a Visual Basic interface for my fortran
program(written by fortran power station 4.0) but not able
for it, if possible send me a sample program for this case.

Thank You
Jafar Sadeghzadeh

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How mixed fortran power station 4.0 with visual basic

Quote:
>Dear sir
>I wanted creat a visual basic interface for my fortran
>program(written by fortran power station 4.0) but not able
>for it, if possible send me a sample program for this case.

Jafar,

Just go visit the microsoft Visual Basic knowledge base and you will find a
document on how to create a DLL from a FORTRAN program and link it with either
Visual Basic or even VBA in Excel.

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. mixed language programming - visual basic calls c++ and fortran 90

2. Visual Basic 4.0 and Fortran Powerstation String Arrays

3. Help : FORTRAN Powerstation and Visual Basic 4.0

4. ! Visual Basic 4.0 Power Toolkit Order List!

5. FS: Visual Basic 4.0 Power Toolkit

6. Mixed Basic and Fortran, how to ?

7. FS: Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual C++ 4.0 CD-ROMs

8. Visual Basic 4.0 usage of DLLs written in Visual C++ 4.0

9. Visual Basic 4.0 usage of DLLs written in Visual C++ 4.0

10. WTD: Power Basic or Visual Basic

11. Visual Basic 3.0 vs Visual Basic 4.0

12. Visual Basic 5.0 vs. Visual Basic 4.0