Realtime graphing/Logging
Author Message
 Realtime graphing/Logging

Hi,

I've written a small VB6 program to grab data from a ADC connected to
comm1. The data is grabbed once every second. Now I want to display the data
on the screen in the form of a graph with is updated once every second (like
a chart recorder).

What the best way of doing this?

Is the any books to help me learn the technique, I'm fairy new to
programming. But found the comms routines very straight forward, so are
graphics any harder?

Regards

Nick

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Realtime graphing/Logging

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've written a small VB6 program to grab data from a ADC connected to
> comm1. The data is grabbed once every second. Now I want to display the
data
> on the screen in the form of a graph with is updated once every second
(like
> a chart recorder).

> What the best way of doing this?

> Is the any books to help me learn the technique, I'm fairy new to
> programming. But found the comms routines very straight forward, so are
> graphics any harder?

You would be better asking this question in one of the Visual Basic
newsgroups.  This one's really for non-Visual BASIC discussion.

Cheers

Derek

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Log-Log Graphs in VB

2. RealTime Graph VBX?

3. Need RealTime reporting tool(s) with graphs/charts

4. Need RealTime reporting tool(s) with graphs/charts

5. Monitor Active Log file in Realtime

6. Semi-log X Graphs

7. incremental call graph or template call graph

8. Graph 5 and Graph 8

9. Graph Properties of Access Graphs

10. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX

11. urgent: pass data to a graph from graph 8 in word 97 from vb5

12. VB3 Graph Control for Line graph