Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??
Author Message
 Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??

Hi all,

I've just created an ID3-tag editor in VB ...(explaination on the site)

It can be downloaded at the address where my Warez site used
to be: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~2cool/Files/

There are two download options, one for people who have VB 5.0
installed, and one for people who doesn't.

If any of you download it, please tell me what you think of it..

- Thomas Daugaard

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mp3 id3 tags

2. ID3 MP3 tag writer

3. How to get the ID3 tag of an MP3

4. MP3 'ID3 Tag' Issue

5. Help on a c++ to VB conversion of MP3 id3 tag

6. Reading MP3 ID3 Tag

7. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

8. Retrieving MP3 ID3 tag

9. Looking for easy to use MP3 ID3 Com Library

10. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

11. MP3 ID3's

12. MP3 ID3 info