resources on gwbasic
Author Message
 resources on gwbasic

My web/internet searches have not yielded too much strong resources on gwbasic.
 I'm interested in tutorials and manuals for how to use and understand gwbasic.

G C

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:12:55 GMT
 resources on gwbasic

Quote:

>My web/internet searches have not yielded too much strong resources on gwbasic.
> I'm interested in tutorials and manuals for how to use and understand gwbasic.

>G C

Possibilities:

manuals
http://www.instruction-manuals.co.uk/category/compprog/amstprog/gwbas...

tutorials
http://web.ai/club/basic04.html (downloadable zip on the page)
http://www.geocities.com/KindlyRat/GWBASIC.html (another download)
http://colloquia.springrose.com/BlastOff.htm (online)

help page
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~chkrvrty/basichelp.html
http://www.geocities.com/rhinorc/gwbasic.html

tutorial on planet positions using basic
http://hem.passagen.se/pausch/comp/tutorial.html

More about me: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/
VB3 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vbsource.html
VB6 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vb6source.html
VB6 - MySQL how to: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/mysql.html
Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:59:25 GMT
 resources on gwbasic

Quote:

> My web/internet searches have not yielded too much strong resources on gwbasic.
>  I'm interested in tutorials and manuals for how to use and understand gwbasic.

> G C

bastoc.com has a manual for QB2C a QBASIC translator.  It is mainly for
Unix, but you can get the manual and sample code there.

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:55:40 GMT

1. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [2/2]

2. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [1/2]

3. booking a resource then changing the meeting resource

4. Adding resources to Global Resource Pool

5. adding resources to the resource sheet in ms project using vba

6. Getting a drop down resource list when filtering by resource and date range

7. Resources in a resource pool in date range

8. Replace project resources with pool resources

9. Reading Resources and Resource properties in macros

10. Shared Resources/Resource Pool

11. Making a Resource file, or Data resource in a Module

12. Resource files and Custom resource