How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys
Author Message
 How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys

How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys in qb7.1 or qb4.5

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys
How was the sprite created?  If it's made with a GET and PUT or loading a
BMP file, you'll need multiple images, one for each rotated view.  If it's
made with DRAW, you can specify a rotation angle in the DRAW statement.

--
Tom Lake
ICQ #25589135

Quote:
>How can I get a sprite to rotate using arrow keys in qb7.1 or qb4.5

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ****Getting a Sprite To Move When You Press An Arrow Key****

2. Moving sprites with arrow keys

3. up arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow

4. using the arrow keys with inputing

5. using arrow keys

6. Using arrow keys

7. Using the arrow keys

8. Using The Arrow Keys

9. moving an object using arrow keys

10. Control using arrow keys, how?

11. Using the arrow keys to scroll in a ListView

12. Using enter and the arrow keys