How to make money by programing computer program ?
Author Message
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

How to make money by
programing computer
program ?
Would you tell to
me,please ?

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

Remove MAPSON when replying via email

? How to make money by
? programing computer
? program ?
? Would you tell to
? me,please ?

1. Write a program which does either:-
        a. a task everyone wants but nobody had done before
        or
        b. an existing task better than anyone else has done before
2. Market it commercially
3. (optional) Buy out Uncle William's share of Microsoft

next question?

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

Also, offer programs and services to organizations. Such could be 3D
modelers, databases, etc. It all depends.

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

Also, try the shareware system! (Search on how it works, I have to leave
right now. Sorry. =)

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

Quote:
>How to make money by
>programing computer
>program ?
>Would you tell to
>me,please ?

1) Change you name to 'Bill Gates'.
2) Write totally bloated and buggy software.
3) Spend millions telling people how easy it is.
   a) sell lessons that require 2CDs to hold on how
      to operate this 'kinder, gentler' software
4) When everyone's got that version bring out new version
   a) it may NOT be necessary to complete old version first
   b) it may NOT be necessary to re-write old version just change the
      version number
5) Rip-off Apple's idea of insinuating your software into most of the
   world's schools by traveling around the world offering 'deals' to
   the governments

Did I forget anything??

  ____    _    ____      ____  _____
 |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _)
 | |_)  / _ \ \____\/  \|  _)   | |
 |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|

     www.basicguru.com/schullian

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make money by programing computer program ?

Quote:

>Remove MAPSON when replying via email

>? How to make money by
>? programing computer
>? program ?
>? Would you tell to
>? me,please ?

>1. Write a program which does either:-
>    a. a task everyone wants but nobody had done before
>    or
>    b. an existing task better than anyone else has done before

Do not write things like databases for collecting video tapes or other
things hundreds of programmers did before you. I noticed this myself
after writing a database for collecting video tapes. ;-)

Quote:
>2. Market it commercially

Try shareware. Most people will use your program and probably 1% will
buy the full version, even if it has an acceptable quality. How many
people use the Navigator and how many people bought it?
Another way could be to develop a program for a specific group of
people. Go to your local falcon breeder club and ask them how they
manage their member data. If they tell you, that no software house has
ever written a program for falcon breeder clubs, offer them your
skills for some money.

Quote:
>3. (optional) Buy out Uncle William's share of Microsoft

(optional as well) Buy Microsoft completely.
--
Moritz Mhlenhoff, Osnabrck, Germany
Get Simpsons Episoden Manager at:

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to make money by programming computer program

2. Making computer program and nedd help

3. What can I making Opengl programing in vb.net

4. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

5. $$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...

6. Making money on the Internet$$$$

7. Making Money$$

8. making money

9. $$$$ ON MAKING MONEY $$$

10. Money Making Ebook with Resell Rights 7614