screen saver & screen 9
Author Message
 screen saver & screen 9

I have a problem with a program I am writing in QB4.5
wanting to save a screen while in QB4.5, and then SHELL
out to DOS, run a program there, and then return
to QB$.5, and then print the saved screen, and continue
where I left off.
However, I am using SCREEN 9, and all the methods I have
tried so far fail if I SHELL to DOS on the way.
Can any of the graphics wizards help  with a solution here.
many thanks,
cheers,
{*filter*}
--

Dept Anaesthesia, City Hospital, Nottingha,.UK

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT
 screen saver & screen 9

Quote:

> I have a problem with a program I am writing in QB4.5
> wanting to save a screen while in QB4.5, and then SHELL
> out to DOS, run a program there, and then return
> to QB$.5, and then print the saved screen, and continue
> where I left off.

The easiest way to save/restore a graphics screen is to use the graphics
GET and PUT statements.  Have you tried those?

---
Glen Blankenship

Fri, 02 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

2. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

3. Shifting Screen screen saver?

4. WIN95 & Screen Savers

5. Passing parameters & Screen savers

6. Passing parameters & Screen savers