Methods in Qbasic
Author Message
 Methods in Qbasic

    I was wondering about all the possible ways animation is acheived in Qbasic.

I can think of a couple:

PCOPY Method
Screen 9,0,1,0
Put still frame in here
Screen 9,0,0,0
Pcopy 1,0

GET/PUT Method
dim ship(lenght)
get (x1,y1)-(x2,y2), ship
put (x,y), ship

DATA Method (Is this also called sprites)
Don't know how to do this.

What other ways are there?  And can someone explain the sprite thingy?

Thanks, Scott.

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Methods in Qbasic

Quote:

>     I was wondering about all the possible ways animation is acheived in Qbasic.

> I can think of a couple:

> PCOPY Method
> Screen 9,0,1,0
> Put still frame in here
> Screen 9,0,0,0
> Pcopy 1,0

> GET/PUT Method
> dim ship(lenght)
> get (x1,y1)-(x2,y2), ship
> put (x,y), ship

> DATA Method (Is this also called sprites)
> Don't know how to do this.

> What other ways are there?  And can someone explain the sprite thingy?

> Thanks, Scott.

To Scott,
   You must always erase and draw again in order to do any animation.
I make sprites on my QBasic sprite maker made by Steven Sensarn.
If you want it, you can get it on my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2609
You have to read the text file before you do it so you know what to
put in your program to make the sprites.

                 -Kenneth Green

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. interpolation in lagrange method and draw the last function with Qbasic

2. QBasic Homepage With All Cool QBasic Goodies

3. QBASIC Challenge, QBASIC Webpage, Questions, Etc.

4. Qbasic 4.5 vs Qbasic 7.1PDS

5. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

6. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic

7. followhyperlink method fails to use method constant other than msoMethodGet

8. Display method acting as Show method on built-in dialog File New

9. shared methods vs instance methods

10. Error 405(Method not allowed) error in using webclient.uploadfile method

11. Remove Interface Methods from class methods

12. what is the accepted method or methods to save data expressed in a