Help with Converting #s to Roman Numerials
Author Message
 Help with Converting #s to Roman Numerials

Greetings,

I need to convert a user inputted number to roman numerials. I'm using
the CASE statement. I cant figure out how to make the program "count"
the numbers and convert them. Example:
1-10 is easy. So is like 40, 50, 100, etc. But what if the # is 45???
Please help

Respond to either:

or

Thanks very much

Debbie

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Roman Numbers to Decimal

2. Converting numbers to their Roman Numeral Equivalent

3. Arabic number > Roman numeral and / or Roman numeral > Arabic number

4. Arabic number > Roman numeral and / or Roman numeral > Arabic number

5. Convert a DIB to a DDB (Help converting C++ to VB)

6. : Transfer an integer to a Roman Number

7. Roman Numerals (VBA Code/MS Access)

8. Transfer an integer to a Roman Number (I have to rewrite it a bit)

9. Font seems locked on times roman in Word 2000

10. Format arabic numbers as roman or alpha

11. Roman Numerals

12. Roman numerals...