Read file info binary from a Winword-Document
Author Message
 Read file info binary from a Winword-Document

Hello everyone,

I am trying to read binary (with a VB-Program) the file-info (title,
subject, author, ...) from a Word6.0-Document under WfW 3.11.

In a Word2.0-Document is a pointer [118H (Lowbyte) 119H (Highbyte)]
at the adress of the file-info.
I didn't find any pointer which shows at the adress of the file-info
in a Word6.0-Document. How can I get the address of the pointer in a
Winword6.0-Document.

Thanks for any help.

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read file-info binary from a Winword6.0 Document

2. Reading File Header Info (Binary Files)

3. Reading File Header Info (Binary Files)

4. Reading File Header Info (Binary Files)

5. Read file binary from a Word6.0-Document

6. Read file binary from a Word6.0-Document

7. Is file ASCII or WinWord (or other binary) ?

8. VB3 Binary FILES READ READ READ

9. Reading Binary and DWord Info from Registry

10. Reading Binary and DWord Info from Registry

11. Help: reading document summary info?

12. reading binary file and writing into a random access file