NEED .MOD routines!!!
Author Message
 NEED .MOD routines!!!

I am in the process of creating a wonderful VGA game in QuickBasic
complete with sound blaster effects and everything else.  HOWEVER I
am stuck because I need some background music.  I NEED some .MOD
routines but if I can get my hands on .MTM or MIDI routines for
BackGround Music I will be eternally grateful and the donator will be
included in the game's credits and will, of course, recieve a
registered version of the game.

THANKS!!!!

Wed, 03 Sep 1997 05:44:20 GMT

1. Mod 10 Check Routine using VB for Access 97

2. .MOD-File routine

3. MOD-File-Routine

4. Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod

5. Needed: MOD Magazine back issues

6. File transfer from URL.....newbie code mod needed

7. Does anyone here know anything about music MOD files??? I need a mod player for basic!!

8. Need Help! Converting Xbase sub-routine to VBA

9. Need help converting Xbase sub-routine to VBA

10. Need Mode X pixel read/wirte/palette/page flip routines

11. I need CD-rom audio routines for QB4.5

12. Special Alpha Sort Routine needed .. [Q]