QuickBASIC compiler acquisition
Author Message
 QuickBASIC compiler acquisition

I need to modify some old code written in QuickBASIC. I can edit this code but
I'am unable to recompile it, because I do not have a suitable compiler. What
is the best way to recompile this code? Do I need a specific type of
compiler, and where is the best place to obtain this? Is there appropriate
shareware available? All efforts made to help me will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. QuickBASIC 4.5 Compiler QB4.5 that is.

2. QuickBASIC Compiler!!!

3. Quickbasic un-compiler

4. QuickBASIC 4.5 and compiler

5. Search for QuickBasic Compiler for DOS

6. want quickbasic 4.5 or other compiler

7. want quickbasic 4.5 or other compiler

8. QuickBasic compiler doesn't use the FPU!

9. 100% COMPATIBLE QUICKBASIC COMPILER

10. Quickbasic 4.5 compiler question

11. QuickBASIC compiler options

12. converting quickbasic code to ascii, or vb, or anything besides quickbasic