need BETA testers for VBDOS/PDS SVGA graphics library (in austin,texas only please)
Author Message
 need BETA testers for VBDOS/PDS SVGA graphics library (in austin,texas only please)

hello all,

i (and my co-author) are looking for beta testers for a new SVGA
graphics library for use with MS PDS and MS VBDOS...we want only
2 testors (1 for VBDOS and 1 for PDS) in the austin,texas area...what
you will receive in exchange for your help is a registered version
of the final release...the library supports most ALL SVGA cards and
requires a 386 or better processor...if interested, please drop me
some email with your phone number and the best time to call...

thanks!

daniel sill

ps:we have MS QB and C (both MS and Borland) versions that will be released
soon.

--
* "You can't have everything...where would you put it ?" *

Mon, 05 Aug 1996 08:34:41 GMT

1. DOS SVGA Graphics Libs for QB/PDS/VBDOS now available

2. VBDOS/QB/PDS Shrware CDROM/Disk Library

3. *New SVGA Graphics Libraries Released*

4. Latest version of our SVGA Graphics Libraries Now Available

5. Tell me about Austin, Texas

6. DATABASE DEVELOPER WANTED IN AUSTIN TEXAS

7. I need help with Zephyr's SVGA Library

8. Program Testers, Beta Testers

9. TabStripPanel Control Beta Released - Beta Testers Wanted!

10. Beta Testers needed

11. Beta testers needed

12. Beta Testers needed in Atlanta, GA