Expert DOS to Windows Conversions/VB Software Solutions
Author Message
 Expert DOS to Windows Conversions/VB Software Solutions

Creative Data Services

     CDS provides custom software development services in the latest
technologies on both DOS and Windows platforms.  We are an ideal
partner for outsourcing your software needs.  Services include:

     1. Re-Engineering to Windows
     2. Traditional Client/Server applications.
     3. Internet and Intranet sites/applications.
     4. Custom E-Commerce solutions.

     Currently recognized as the experts in Atlanta for DOS to Windows
conversions.

     Many references available.

     Need more information?
     Feel free to visit us at http://www.*-*-*.com/

     Kathy Allen
     Senior Project Coordinator

     (770) 495-7381 or (770) 495-3931

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

     Feel free to visit us at http://www.cds-south.com

     Kathy Allen
     Senior Project Coordinator

     (770) 495-7381 or (770) 495-3931

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions...

2. Expert DOS to Windows conversion

3. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions

4. Expert Conversions From DOS to Windows

5. DOS to Windows Conversion Experts (Atlanta, Georgia)

6. Expert Conversions from DOS to Windows

7. Expert Conversions from DOS to Windows (VB4-VB5)

8. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions

9. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions

10. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions

11. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions

12. Expert DOS to Windows Conversions...