PaintPicture - quality of compression for printer and Imagebox
Author Message
 PaintPicture - quality of compression for printer and Imagebox

I'm trying to use PaintPicture to
1. Print an image and make it fit on the letter paper size
2. Save the picture in the way it was printed(stretched or compressed) in
bmp file
When I'm printing and picture is compressed the quality is good but when I'm
using exactly the same method not for Printer but for Imagebox control and
saving it with SavePicture method the quality of compression is much worse
than when I'm just printing.
Is there any way to save a compressed image with the same quality when it
goes directly to a printer?
Thanks
Pavel.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PaintPicture - compress quality for printer and Image

2. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

3. IMAGEbox dropped onto another imagebox flakey

4. Quality Product - Quality Support

5. vb printer graphics quality

6. Help for Printer.PaintPicture

7. Printer.Paintpicture problem

8. Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

9. Problems with Paintpicture & Printer object in VB416

10. Printer.PaintPicture Problem

11. Printer.PaintPicture No Picture on Print out

12. printer.paintpicture