MIDI Music
Author Message
 MIDI Music

Does anyone know how to play a MIDI file through QBASIC?

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 MIDI Music

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to play a MIDI file through QBASIC?I have the same question.  I want to play a midi file for my game that I'm producing.

It's going to be introducing music.  Could tell me how if you do find out.

Dennis Choi

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 MIDI Music

Quote:

>> Does anyone know how to play a MIDI file through QBASIC?I have the same question.  I want to play a midi file for my game that I'm producing.
>It's going to be introducing music.  Could tell me how if you do find out.

>Dennis Choi

check out my homepage......you will be satisfied!

later,

Peter Pappas

http://www2.{*filter*}nex.net/~peterp/index.html

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Repeating MIDI music

2. non-midi music method?

3. MIDI music tools

4. How to play background- Midi -Music whithout Break when using normal Timers?

5. Playing midi as background music in word

6. Playing midi as background music in word

7. MUSIC USING MIDI TABLE

8. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

9. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

10. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

11. MIDI playing and multiple MIDI's.

12. How can I send MIDI data directly thru the MIDI interface