Freeware BTree Database Engine for PB DLL
Author Message
 Freeware BTree Database Engine for PB DLL

Do you need a FREE BTree database engine ?
Would you like an Easy to use BTree engine ?

Why not use EZTREE Lite 1.0 !

( EZTREE Lite only works with PB DLL 5/6 or PB CC 2.0 Basic Compilers)

We are offering EZTREE Lite Free of charge.

It is true Freeware and can be used in Commercial Applications.

EZTREE Lite has the core BTree engine found in EZTREE 1.0.

The DLL is only 16 KB in size and was written in PB DLL 5.0 .

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This software is given away free by its author:
Christopher R. Boss (Developer of EZGUI).

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. btree-indexing-engine

2. ANN: FREEWARE, 8000 icons with a search engine

3. Can I prevent calls to Borland Database Engine DLLs

4. To use PB/DLL to make a DLL callable from C

5. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

6. OpenLink Unleashes New Virtual Database Engine supporting all ODBC compliant databases

7. LOADS OF FREEWARE PROGGIES - YES FREEWARE!!!

8. PB 3.5 / PB 3.2 Libraries

9. Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

10. Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

11. Looking for site of Access Shareware/Freeware Databases

12. PB/DLL passing multidimensional VB arrays by pointers