Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project in NYC
Author Message
 Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project in NYC

***URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC
area since 1979, is looking for a Scopis/TCL Consultant to work
ON-SITE at one of our most prestigious clients in New York City.  The
projects are immediate and is at least one year in length.

Required Skills:
Visual Basic
Sybase or MS SQL Server
Visual C++

Desirable Skills:
TCL/Scopis
HTML
JAVA
JAVASCRIPT

Rate:
Open

Project involves both enhancements and new development to add
functionality to a client management application.

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

For Details please contact:
Michael A. Cohen
Technical Recruiter

CompuServe:  73304,3026

Web Site:   www.sconcepts.com

PHONE  (212)791-4800 x248
FAX    (212)791-6639

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
150 Broadway, Suite 600
New York, NY  10038

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project in NYC

2. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project on Long Island (NY)

3. Immediate/Exciting VB Consulting Project on Long Island (NY)

4. Immediate Visual Basic/Syabase Consulting Assignment in NYC

5. Immediate Visual Basic/Syabase Consulting Assignment in NYC

6. VB 4.0/Sybase Consulting Project in NYC

7. VB 4.0/Sybase Consulting Project in NYC

8. Crystal Reports Consulting Project in NYC

9. Crystal Reports Consulting Project in NYC

10. VB Consulting, NYC

11. WANTED: VB Consultants in NYC area -----IMMEDIATE------

12. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.