Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page
Author Message
 Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page

Quem quiser este ou outro compilador qbasic so me contactar
 alekhinne.cjb.net

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:49:50 GMT
 Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page

Alekhinne escreveu na mensagem

Quote:
>Quem quiser este ou outro compilador qbasic so me contactar
> alekhinne.cjb.net

Speak English, please.

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:33:14 GMT
 Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page

Quote:

>> Alekhinne escreveu na mensagem

>> >Quem quiser este ou outro compilador qbasic so me contactar
>> > alekhinne.cjb.net
>> Speak English, please.

>Why?  I am not aware that any law forbids languages other than English.

Well, obviously you've not gotten the new, updatted version of the
international laws yet!

--
C'ya,

  Don Schullian
www.DASoftVSS.com

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:50:42 GMT
 Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page
Yeah ... even Al Qeada (sp) uses
English to spread their propaganda.

--- Jim

"Will the road you're on get you to My place ?" - God
                   _\|/_
                   (o o)
   ------oOO-{_}-OOo------

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:54:31 GMT
 Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page

Paul O. Bartlett escreveu na mensagem ...

Quote:

> Alekhinne escreveu na mensagem

> >Quem quiser este ou outro compilador qbasic so me contactar
> > alekhinne.cjb.net
> Speak English, please.

Why?  I am not aware that any law forbids languages other than English.

Because it's better to more users. Just imagine: a group of English speakers
with an Portuguese speaker!

--
Paul Bartlett

PGP key info in message headers

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 04:11:49 GMT

1. New Home for a VB Home Page

2. David's HTML Tip 01 - Home Page and Favorites Anchor

3. go to browser's home page

4. cookie's path set to home page

5. What is 'Binding' in QB4

6. Determining 'home' directory

7. Determining 'home' directory

8. QB4.0 -> QB4.5

9. Difference between QB4.5 & QB4.0

10. Disable Public Folder Home Page Property tab;

11. Webbrowsing without Folder home pages

12. Home page setting for outlook folders..?