Copy protection module for software developers
Author Message
 Copy protection module for software developers

I have developed a program that will install copy protection for your
software.  Right now I am evaluating the interest this might generate
from software companies, programmers, crackers, or whoever might be
interested.

RADPro 2.01

Copy protection software for developers of DOS based programs.
Windows version to be developed if demand is sufficient.

        Incorporate the copy protection module into your source code.
        Source language independent.
        Installation program for installing your program into a hard disk
                from a master diskette.
        Create your own master diskettes.
        Master diskette resists diskcopy/xcopy/copy etc...
        Your program will not run if not installed from master diskette.
        Your program will not run if it was copied illegally from a hard
                disk where it was installed.

If you are interested to learn more about this project, contact me via
email with your questions, terms, flames, job oportunites etc.

All offers will be considered.

Sat, 15 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. best copy-protection software?

2. NEED COPY PROTECTION SOFTWARE

3. Copy Protection Software

4. Software Copy Protection for Windows

5. Software Copy Protection (NEW!!)

6. software copy protection programs

7. software copy protection program

8. Look for software for software protection

9. copy module to another module

10. Software Protection

11. Need help with software protection for QBasic4.5

12. Software Protection For Visual Basic.