Defining dsSocket lib in SQA
Author Message
 Defining dsSocket lib in SQA

dsSocket is a VBX custom control which provides support for TCP/IP
network communications.

I am not sure how to declare this lib in SQA (SQA Basic).  The lib name
is dsSock32, but how do I declare it where I can access all the
properties and methods ?

In VB, you can check-off which custom control you want to use, but it
doesn't show you how the declare it manually!

Thank you very much.

-- Suj

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Defining dsSocket lib in SQA

2. NEW: Free lib for QB4.5 (.LIB/.QLB)-General Purpose Subroutines

3. Open CA contract for test expert with SQA TeamTest experience

4. WANTED: SDK3.1 LIBW.LIB, LIB.EXE, LINK.EXE, RC.EXE

5. dsSocket control in Access?

6. dsSocket and DNS lookup

7. ANNOUNCE: dsSocket TCP/IP OCX now available

8. DsSocket --- HELP!!!

9. dsSocket Action Property Values

10. Cookies support with dsSocket

11. DsSocket never happy when interrupted in Receive event