Setting two classes of same type equal to each other.
Author Message
 Setting two classes of same type equal to each other.

Is there a way to set the properties of one class object equal to
another one of the same object type without setting each individual
property equal to the other.

For example, if I have two objects a and b, both of the same class type,
is there a way that I can set a = b, such that all the properties of a
equal those of b without doing the properties one at a time?

All I have done thus far has been something like:
    a.age = b.age
    a.name = b.name
    a.sex = b.sex

So, consequently if I have 50 properties, it takes 50 lines to do this.
There must be a way to do something like: a = b and be done with it.

Jeff Hanks

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL: Non-Equal Join of Two Tables

2. SQL: Non-Equal Join of Two Tables

3. Creating a new bitmap out of the differences of two others

4. Problem: Two forms swap each others taskbar buttons

5. Circular Reference Between Modules when 2 Class Modules Listen to Each others Events

6. Setting a varaible equal to a mail merge field

7. setting a string equal to double quotes

8. Setting different arrays equal to one another

9. Help: Setting objects equal (Byval, not Byref)

10. ADO Connection Object Close and set it equal to nothing

11. Set one control equal to another?

12. How Do I set a recordet index to equal a list