NEED HELP BAD!!!!PLEASE!!!
Author Message
 NEED HELP BAD!!!!PLEASE!!!

Ok I really need help with a couple of complex problems. First is there
any way to convert .avi files to .fli files? Next I am currently writing
a game in QB 4.5 with various levels and was wondering if it is possible
to make a mouse controled level builder and if so would you give me some
hints on how I would go about doing this?

                              THANKS A TON!!!!
                               Paddy McIlvoy

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED HELP BAD!!!!PLEASE!!!

I can't help with the .avi - to - .fli conversion; I'm still trying to
find an AVI viewer that works on my system.

If you want to write a really big game, have you considered building on
work already done?  If you write your level-definition files in the format
of a Doom .wad file, you could use one of many good editors, and save your
time (you will need **lots** of it) for the game engine.  This would also
get you into the worldwide .wad exchange.

Of course, you may be trying to overcome the limitations of Doom, like no
true bridges or tunnels and no swinging or horizontal-sliding doors.  If
so, good luck.  Doom took _years_ to develop.

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. ^NEED HELP BAD, WILL TRADE PROGRAM FOR HELP!!!!

3. Bound Controls: bad,bad,bad

4. RDO bad, bad, bad

5. RDO bad, bad, bad

6. Please help: Error 59 bad file length

7. Please help---Bad DLL calling conventions

8. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

9. Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

10. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

11. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

12. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed