Print Graphics In QB45?
Author Message
 Print Graphics In QB45?

How would I go about printing graphics to the printer in QuickBasic4.5?
I need to print the 320x200x256 & 640x480x16 screens.  Thanks.

//pages.prodigy.com/Lieight/

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Print Graphics In QB45?

Use Graphics.Com and the command for the Printer to use.
Then press PrintScrn.
The Graphics.COM that comes with DOS 5.0 will work for the Higher Resolutions,
so probably will the other versions since. I  don't know about DOS 4.0; however;
DOS 3.3 which came with my computer could only do the lower Graphics.
Also make sure there is enough Memory.

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. QB45 Graphics Question

2. QB45 SVGA graphics

3. Print a screen from within QB45

4. Printing Screen from QB45

5. Word Macro to print graphics

6. graphics printing as black boxes

7. Word 2000 - Logo/Graphic Won't Print

8. graphics printing as black boxes

9. graphics printing as black boxes

10. Printing to a graphics object with DrawString

11. Manually printing graphics with VB.NET

12. Graphics object and printing