Testers for multilanguage learning program wanted!
Author Message
 Testers for multilanguage learning program wanted!

--
 MfG J.M.Goebel

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jgoebel/learn.htm

Tue, 11 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Testers for multilanguage learning program wanted!

Quote:
> --
>  MfG J.M.Goebel

>  http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~jgoebel/learn.htm

EVERYONE LISTEN!!!! Please do not post ' I'll test it ' and ' me too '
to this on the newsgroup. We don't want another one on this group, i.e
the 'Testers Wanted for Game' thread.. Mail the man if you want to test.

Cheers, 8-)

--
Peter Cooper

Tue, 11 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program Testers, Beta Testers

2. Learn to write your own Homepages, or learn to program (On Line)

3. Multilanguage program

4. Multilanguage Programming

5. Multilanguage Programming

6. Multilanguage Programming

7. Multilanguage Programming

8. Multilanguage Programming

9. Multilanguage Programming

10. TabStripPanel Control Beta Released - Beta Testers Wanted!

11. ANNOUNCE: VBSBeaut - VBScript Beautifier BETA testers wanted.

12. Wanted: cbasPad Pro beta testers