Wanted: Educational Software!!!!!
Author Message
 Wanted: Educational Software!!!!!

 Hello, we are a leading toy distributor in Canada and
are interested in distributing a line of educational
software to our clients. As such, we are looking to buy
the rights to various educational software products for
cash or on a royalty basis.
   If you have anything that you think might be of interest
to us, please contact us
by phone: (514) 344-1234
by fax:   (514) 344-1235

                        Thank-you!

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Summit Software's BetterBASIC User wanted ...

2. Powerbasic licensed software WANTED

3. Freelance Programmer Wanted...Sell your software online

4. Text to Speech / Voice Recognition software wanted

5. beta testers wanted for ODBC CSV software

6. WANTED - Beta Testers for Sterling Software’s Upcoming TN3270 Intelligent Access Product

7. Code Samples Wanted for Software Library

8. VISUAL BASIC\SOFTWARE ENGINEERS WANTED

9. Wanted: Catering Software

10. Software Re-write Wanted

11. Parsing software wanted

12. Project Manager / Software Developer Wanted