Ftp? Temporarily!
Author Message
 Ftp? Temporarily!

Oh yea, I think All beginners (like know how to use get/put and
write/read to files pretty good) and even advanced people should see
ASTERAX !!!
It's really good but My email is not so is someone ever so kind to
grant me little space on their ftp?  It is GOOD program!

| | | / | |  ____|  |   \  | |  |   \  | | | |
| | |/ /  | |____   | |\ \ | |  | |\ \ | | | |_     OK, I'm 14! there,
| |   /   |  ____|  | | \ \| |  | | \ \| | | | |    I said it! You
| |   \   | |____   | |  \ | |  | |  \ | | | | |    happy?
| | |\ \  |      |  | |   \  |  | |   \  | | | |
| |_| \_| |______|  |_|    \_|  |_|    \_| | | |     _________________

 |___________________________________________| |     /|\         /|\
   |___________________________________________|      |           |
     *Sorry, Screen 12 is reserved for |MEN|*         |           |

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. This array is fixed or temporarily locked Error with DoCmd.OutputTo

2. Is it possible to temporarily override an autonumber.

3. Trick : temporarily hide "tooltips"

4. Temporarily disable the wheel on a mouse

5. How to Close Winfax Temporarily

6. temporarily suspending macro

7. operation temporarily deactivated

8. Temporarily disable auto macros

9. temporarily storing variable values

10. How to temporarily change BackgroundColor of Data Entry Field with Focus

11. Passing control temporarily to another form

12. Storing large data temporarily