CDROM AUDIO COMMANDS READ THIS !!!
Author Message
 CDROM AUDIO COMMANDS READ THIS !!!

I have recently made a CD-ROM Audio Player using the mci.vbx (mmcontrol)
and got it to work, i need any info on any other function that i can use
in it, ie, track time, current track, total tracks, total
time...basically any info at all on it, even sample programs with source
code, source code, text files, help files...PLEASE HELP

PS. Someone told me that in the one of the manuals, specifically the one
called Professional Controls Book 1, under the MCI control chapter, that
there is information...if it is possible for anyone to send me a
photocopy of that or scan it and email it to me...as one of my friends
has got the manual and i don't expect it back for quite a
while....PLEASE.

--

<------------------->*<-------------------->*<------------------->

<          WWW Site : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~matthewb       >
<   PGP key  : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~matthewb/mykey.txt    >

<------------------->*<-------------------->*<------------------->

Wed, 16 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDROM AUDIO COMMANDS READ THIS !!!

2. VB Pro - CDROM commands !!

3. Reading Outlook Archive file (*.pst) from CDrom.

4. Reading Archive from CDrom.

5. Reading Outlook Archive file (*.pst) from CDrom.

6. Reading an Access database from CDROM

7. VB4 - VB5: Cannot use MDB when read-protected (CDROM)

8. ?Redirecting VB to read Help Files from new Cdrom Drive

9. CDROM Read Speed

10. Read specific sector of cdrom

11. Reading Tracks from CDROM

12. How to read name from cdrom