HELP ! playing MODS from sound blaster.
Author Message
 HELP ! playing MODS from sound blaster.

Hi,
   Can anyone kindly lead a way to me for playing the Mods through the
Sound Blaster or Adlib ? I need the Souce code badly please.... if
anyone know where to find the souce code for assemble or QB45 please
mail me OK ?

Regards...
L.K

Wed, 03 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP ! playing MODS from sound blaster.
Subject: HELP ! playing MODS from sound blaster.

A>   Can anyone kindly lead a way to me for playing the Mods through the
A>Sound Blaster or Adlib ? I need the Souce code badly please.... if
A>anyone know where to find the souce code for assemble or QB45 please
A>mail me OK ?

I haven't seen any source code, but I have seen linkable .OBJ modules
for most languages.  You can download PBMOD.ZIP from, the powerbasic BBS
if use PowerBASIC.

--Dave
---
 t QMPro 1.53 t WOMAN.ZIP - Great program, no documentation!

Sat, 06 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLAYING mods through ADLIB sound card or Sound Blaster ! Help !

2. Playing sounds even if other applications are playing sounds

3. A: Sound Blaster Sound

4. Sound Blaster Sound

5. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

6. Help with Sound Blaster programming

7. Need help accessing A Sound Blaster compatible from Qbasic

8. Sound Blaster help for QB

9. Help, Sound blaster pro !

10. Help ! Sound Blaster Pro

11. Help ! Sound Blaster Pro