qb & win 3.1
Author Message
 qb & win 3.1

There are times while I am using another program in WIN 3.1,
I am running a qb program in the background. Assume for simplicity
sake,
the qb program is a loop counting from 1 to x. At present if I want to
check on the qb program, I do an alt-tab to switch from the application
am in to the qb application.
QUESTION: Can I add a command to my qb program so that when the loop
counter reaches a certain number, the qb program will interrup my
activity elsewhere and print a message of some sort. Something like:
for i = 1 to x
if i< 10000 then 10
TAKE CONTROL OF SYSTEM
SHOW QB RESULTS
HIT HOT KEY TO RETURN TO NON QB ACTIVITY
10 NEXT

Thanks......

10 next

[...]

application I am in to the qb application.
QUESTION: Can I add a command to my qb program so that when the loop
counter reaches a certain number, the qb program will interrup my
activity elsewhere in win 3.1 and print a message of some sort.
Something like:
for i = 1 to x
if i< 10000 then 10
TAKE CONTROL OF SYSTEM
SHOW QB RESULTS
HIT HOT KEY TO RETURN TO NON QB ACTIVITY
10 NEXT

Thanks......

Thu, 31 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual SourceSafe & VB4 Under Win 3.1

2. VB5 & Win 3.1

3. Visual Basic 4.0 Standard & Win 3.1

4. VB 4.0 & Win 3.1

5. Btrieve 6.0 & VB 4.0 in Win 3.1

6. Problem: Win 3.1 crashes with PB 3.1 programs

7. Advice on TCP/IP for 16 bit VB4: Win 3.1 and Win 95 Development

8. VB3 program OK in WIn 3.1 but not in WIN 95

9. Advice on TCP/IP for 16 bit VB4: Win 3.1 and Win 95 Development

10. Win 3.1, Win 95, VB3 and Setup !!!

11. Sound differences between Win 3.1 and Win 95

12. Creating a Program Item in Win 3.1 and Win NT