Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO
Author Message
 Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO

Can anyone please tell me how to find a record using a date field with the
LIKE operator using ADO?

For example, if I entered 01/01/2, I would like to use the LIKE operator to
search for the 01/01/2000 record.

With DAO, I can use the LIKE operator and treat the date field as a text and
it works correctly. For example, Find DateOfBirth LIKE "01/01/2*" will find
the first record where the DateOfBirth field starts with 01/01/2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Young

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem find a DATE (TIME) field using ADO

2. Find a date field using LIKE and ADO

3. Finding a date field using LIKE and ADO

4. Problem finding a DATE (TIME) field using ADO and VB6

5. ADO Find using Like operator

6. Filtering ADO Recordset on Date Field using NON-US Locale

7. Checking dates using operators

8. Using LIKE operator in ADO recordset

9. Using ADO w/ADO data control date problems

10. Find / Find next routine using ADO

11. Visual Liking in .Net using TREE VIEW control

12. finding appointments on a given date in calendar using VB