Need help on parameters
Author Message
 Need help on parameters

I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
line.

EG)
        Myprogram.exe firstparm

Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.

In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help on parameters

Try searching the Help file for Command$.  This should give you an
example as well as the exact syntax.

Hope this helps!

Quote:

> I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
> line.

> EG)
>         Myprogram.exe firstparm

> Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.

> In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Views expressed are my own and don't necessarily reflect
those of my employer

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help on parameters

2. need help with parameters

3. Need Help with Parameters

4. I need help with parameters!!!

5. Need help setting parameter value

6. Need Help Resolving Parameter Issue

7. Need Help passing Parameters to SQL query in a VB dataenviroment

8. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

9. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

10. homework help needed: passing a recordset as a parameter

11. Greenhorn needs Help On Recordset Parameter Query

12. Parameter help needed!