VB6 ug of VB5 Oracle : Invalid Procedure call
Author Message
 VB6 ug of VB5 Oracle : Invalid Procedure call

Have a VB5 program which works.
In trying to upgrade to VB6 I am getting
Error 5:Invalid Procedure calls all over the
place - as far as I can see it's related to
OraDynaset values.
I have changed some so that a CStr conversion
is applied but I am now seeing a problem with
OraFields.
Surely there is an easy solution to this!
(And not remain as a VB5 proggie!)

Thanks,
       Mark D.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:16:53 GMT

1. DCOM with VB5 Invalid Procedure Call

2. Calling Oracle Stored Procedure from VB6 using DAO

3. VB5 program calls Oracle stored procedure via ODBC

4. Help- calling oracle procedure from VB5 RDO

5. Error 5 Invalid Procedure call or argument

6. Invalid procedure call or argument on Dir functioon

7. VBA: Filecopy invalid procedure call or argument on Win NT workstation

8. Invalid procedure Call when using Access95 DeleteSetting

9. Invalid Procedure Call VB using Word VBA

10. Invalid Procedure Call or Argument

11. Invalid procedure call or argument

12. invalid procedure call