New Navigational site for QB + QB Encyclopedia
Author Message
 New Navigational site for QB + QB Encyclopedia

Visit: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hi,

QBasic Pathfinder is offically being released today !
I promise you, it is something different !

Pathfinder helps you to find the QBasic resources you
want, on the internet.

Access Best QB Resources with a mouse click.
Using a menu, you can get quick access to different
sections of QB sites on the internet.

Instead of going to search engines, and painstakingly
getting the right resources, try Pathfinder.

Visit: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Features:

Top QBasic sites...
  numerous QBFiles pages including Compiler pages
Tutorials, FAQs & Tips Sections
  Newsletters, QBOARDS & Chat Rooms on the internet
6 different searches:
        Internet: (to be added)
        Usenet: alt.lang.basic,alt.lang.basic.compiler,
                comp.lang.basic.misc,
                microsoft.public.dos.basic
        Fidonet: QUIK_BAS echo
        Progar QuickBASIC:
        Pathfinder QuickFIND: Search individual QB sites.
                        or add your QB site to index it.
                        [more info ?]
[ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]
        QFINDER:
        Future Soft File Search

A Page on how to distribute your software/shareware,
market it, get registrations online [FREE for univ.
students, others pay], get reviews, send easy updates
to registered users and more. Ideal guide to market
your SHAREWARE..
        [more info ?]
[ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

Webring Lists
Site Classification etc..

QBHLP: Re-release
An encyclopedia for QBasic/QuickBASIC Beginners -
Intermediate users, containing 2.8 megs (uncompressed)
worth of extremly useful material. Extremly well
thought about FREE package, well worth the download.
If you want QBasic Tutorials, FAQs, tips and more,
check it out.
[want to read full list of features, user comments
or the ZDNET: Hotfiles Review ?]

[goto: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

You can get all of this and more, on QBasic Pathfinder.
If you want QBasic stuff, I encourage you to visit my site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I greatly appreciate user comments, so please tell

online form at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thank you,

Arpith.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New QB Site - Visit Now

2. New QB Site

3. New QB Web Site

4. Brand New Site (QB)

5. New QB site!!

6. new qb site

7. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

8. QB.QLB & QB.LIB

9. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

10. Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

11. qb, quickbasic, or qb

12. Anyone Know of Good www Sites for vb/qb