QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics
Author Message
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

     I'm looking for an add-on libray of routines for QB 4.5. I need
     a GUI look to my programs. Drop down lists and scroll bars would
     be nice. Preferably shareware but any ideas welcome.

 /\         |\/|

             Honda CBR-900RRP. FireBlade. 'First cut is the deepest'.

Thu, 22 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

Quote:

>     I'm looking for an add-on libray of routines for QB 4.5. I need
>     a GUI look to my programs. Drop down lists and scroll bars would
>     be nice. Preferably shareware but any ideas welcome.

Your in luck, I'm just about done developing a GUI tool Kit for QuickBasic 4.5
I'm hoping to have the .doc's done in a week.  It sounds like it will
meet all of your requirements; Buttons, Scrolling Lists, Drop Down
Lists, Edit fields, Radio Groups, EMS support, Mouse Support, and
Windoze .ICO icon display.  You get the idea.

I'll Post the ToolKit or just E-MAIL it directly to you when finished.

..Phantom..

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

writes:

Quote:
>Your in luck, I'm just about done developing a GUI tool Kit for
QuickBasic
>4.5
>I'm hoping to have the .doc's done in a week.  It sounds like it will
>meet all of your requirements; Buttons, Scrolling Lists, Drop Down
>Lists, Edit fields, Radio Groups, EMS support, Mouse Support, and
>Windoze .ICO icon display.  You get the idea.

>I'll Post the ToolKit or just E-MAIL it directly to you when finished.

Can I get a copy to? huh? huh? Please?

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

Quote:

>Can I get a copy to? huh? huh? Please?

Just give me a few days to clean up the .docs and I'll E-Mail it to ya?
Please remember when you get it it will be ver 1.0 so be gentle...

..phantom..

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

Quote:
: writes:

: >Your in luck, I'm just about done developing a GUI tool Kit for
: QuickBasic
: >4.5
: >I'm hoping to have the .doc's done in a week.  It sounds like it will
: >meet all of your requirements; Buttons, Scrolling Lists, Drop Down
: >Lists, Edit fields, Radio Groups, EMS support, Mouse Support, and
: >Windoze .ICO icon display.  You get the idea.
: >
: >I'll Post the ToolKit or just E-MAIL it directly to you when finished.
: >
: >

: Can I get a copy to? huh? huh? Please?

me too!!! :)
--
        +-----------------------+-----------------------------------+

        |  aka <<-~BaSiC~->>    |    Department of Mechanical and   |
        | ` Old soldiers never  |       Production Engineering      |
        |  die, they just fade  |  National University of Singapore |
        |  away...... '         |            1993 to 1997           |
        +-----------------------+-----------------------------------+
        |       http://www.alumni.nus.sg/nussu/stud/eng30099        |

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics
Hi!
 I'm a QBASIC programmer (Sort of) I write simple little things for
myself and friends. But I'm always looking for something new to
experiment with. What is this VGA GUI+Graphics Thingie?? I have a
library called SVGAQB that does SVGA graphics, and shows GIF's and
stuff... Not the same thing is it?
                                          -Jim-

Sat, 31 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

Quote:

>Hi!
> I'm a QBASIC programmer (Sort of) I write simple little things for
>myself and friends. But I'm always looking for something new to
>experiment with. What is this VGA GUI+Graphics Thingie?? I have a
>library called SVGAQB that does SVGA graphics, and shows GIF's and
>stuff... Not the same thing is it?
>                                          -Jim-

the latest version of SVGAQB (and SVGACC/SVGAPB/SVGAPV) is available via
our web site (see my .sig)

daniel sill

--

-----> Visit Our Web Page - http://www.phoenix.net/~balkum/ <-----
Home Of The SVGAxx Graphics Packages for C,C++,QB,VBDOS,PDS & Power BASIC.

Sat, 31 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

Quote:

>>Can I get a copy to? huh? huh? Please?

>Just give me a few days to clean up the .docs and I'll E-Mail it to ya?
>Please remember when you get it it will be ver 1.0 so be gentle...

>..phantom..

Mon, 02 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing VGA graphics in QB 4.5

2. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

3. Help QB 4.5 Graphics...

4. QB 4.5 graphics speed?

5. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

6. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

7. Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

8. QB 4.5: reading 16 bit from a port

9. QB 4.5 - Expression too complex

10. WTB: QB 4.5 Book!

11. QB 4.5 and CALL ABSOLUTE

12. Get command-line arguments in QB 4.5 ?