Identify a running process & halt the system.
Author Message
 Identify a running process & halt the system.

I'm a joung universital student at university of  Alessandria, Italy.
I've a process under Win NT that go in crash, looking some devices.
When the process crash I need to restart the system.
How can I make a program that identify if the process is living knowing his name
?
And how can I reboot the system?

I thanks all people that can help me now.

--
Zaino Marco
om:IW1ESB

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Identify a running process & halt the system.

2. Can someone identify this: System Error &H80004005(-2147467259)

3. out of process server identifying client process

4. halt processing

5. Is there any way to halt sending while processing messages

6. Halting and application in process

7. System Halt

8. System Halt

9. !Help: How do I halt system events??

10. JET database halting system

11. List running NT4.0 processes & applications

12. Help - Identifying currently executing processes