BASIC PDS 7.1 and problems with PrintScreen -key
Author Message
 BASIC PDS 7.1 and problems with PrintScreen -key

I have finished a .EXE program with PDS and I have a problem. When user
do press PrtScrn (without printer on-line) key dos somehow detects that
and Basic generates errorcode 25. I can't handle that error because of
all print-commands etc. will generate that error again and again and again..

I need to DISABLE PRINTSCREEN KEY. How can I do that?

Yours, Tomppa

Mon, 12 May 1997 20:42:07 GMT

1. Year2K Compliance of Microsoft Basic PDS 7.1 and Consulting Firms specializing in Y2K and PDS 7.1

2. MS Basic PDS 7.1 Problem

3. PDS 7.1 BASIC IF/INSTR problem

4. WTB: MS Basic PDS 7.1 and Visual BAsic for DOS

5. QB 4.5/Basic PDS 7.1/Visual Basic Consultants Available

6. QB 4.5/Basic PDS 7.1/Visual Basic Consultants Available

7. QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)

8. Quick Basic PDS 7.1 TOOLS & More

9. Looking for BASIC PDS Version 7.1

10. MS Basic PDS vs 7.1

11. . simtel/msdos PDS ms-basic 7.1 add-ins etc

12. BASIC PDS 7.1 with OS/2