MS-Access report in Visual Basic
Author Message
 MS-Access report in Visual Basic

Hi everybody!

I have a delicate problem and maybe someone can help me!

In a VB application I create a MS-Access object (with CreateObject) and
then I use it to open a report from an mdb database. Everything works
fine except...Access application is opened minimized in the taskbar. How
can I make it open in Normal Window? Is there a property or a way to
specify this in Access or VB?

Thank you,

Cristian

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS-Access report in Visual Basic
Hi everybody!

I have a delicate problem and maybe someone can help me!

In a VB application I create a MS-Access object (with CreateObject) and
then I use it to open a report from an mdb database. Everything works
fine except...Access application is opened minimized in the taskbar. How
can I make it open in Normal Window? Is there a property or a way to
specify this in Access or VB?

Thank you,

Cristian

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS-Access report in Visual Basic

Quote:

> Hi everybody!

> I have a delicate problem and maybe someone can help me!

> In a VB application I create a MS-Access object (with CreateObject) and
> then I use it to open a report from an mdb database. Everything works
> fine except...Access application is opened minimized in the taskbar. How
> can I make it open in Normal Window? Is there a property or a way to
> specify this in Access or VB?

> Thank you,

> Cristian

we solved it using sendkeys (yuck but effective)

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access Reports In Visual Basic

2. MS-Access report in Visual Basic

3. MS Access Reports In Visual Basic

4. MS-Access report in Visual Basic

5. MS-Access report in Visual Basic

6. Msaccess report in Visual Basic?

7. Msaccess report in visual basic?

8. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

9. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

10. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

11. Report in Visual Basic from MS Access data

12. Crystal Reports x Visual Basic 4 x MS-Access 7