I need help with PowerBasic 3.2
Author Message
 I need help with PowerBasic 3.2

I need the Power Basic compiler to compile some
specific source code. I live in spain, here they don't sell
the product. If someone here has the compiler or knows of a place
where to get it, please send a short email to

Thanks.

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help with PowerBasic 3.2

Quote:
>I need the Power Basic compiler to compile some
>specific source code. I live in spain, here they don't sell
>the product. If someone here has the compiler or knows of a place
>where to get it, please send a short email to

powerbasic isn't available in stores anywhere.  You have to buy it directly
from PowerBASIC, Inc.  Their web site:
        http://www.powerbasic.com/

Hope this helps.

-Jesse

Quote:

>Thanks.

====================================
Very funny Scotty!
Now beam down my clothes!
====================================

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help with PowerBasic 3.2

Quote:
>I need the Power Basic compiler to compile some
>specific source code. I live in spain, here they don't sell
>the product. If someone here has the compiler or knows of a place
>where to get it, please send a short email to

>Thanks.

You can order it via FAX using your credit card direct from PowerBasic
Inc  - Telephone (408) 659 8000 (sales) or FAX (408) 659 8008

Dave

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help with PowerBasic 3.2

Quote:
>PowerBASIC isn't available in stores anywhere.  You have to buy it directly
>from PowerBASIC, Inc.  Their web site:
>    http://www.powerbasic.com/

Not completely true... Yes, you can buy it directly from PowerBASIC Inc.
(I did, cheaper than getting it over here) but it's also for sale in some
stores. I recently spotted it at Computer Collectief, in Amsterdam. But
there certainly aren't many stores which sell it...

Marc van den Dikkenberg
-----------------------------o---------------------
http://145.89.78.151/~excel  | Programming Archives
http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel  | antU, Humour, Sci-Fi

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WAV Playing Routines For PowerBasic 3.2

2. Highspeed Copperbars for PowerBASIC 3.2

3. Filecopy (with Timestamps) in PowerBASIC 3.1/3.2

4. Expression Solver for PowerBASIC 3.2 Available (ARDAF v2.00)

5. PowerBASIC 3.2: WIDTH Bug?

6. REDIM PRESERVE FOR PowerBASIC 3.2

7. Memory allocation problems in Powerbasic 3.2

8. PowerBASIC 3.2 is here!

9. I search PowerBasic 3.2 for FREE!

10. FS::PowerBasic 3.2

11. Looking for PowerBasic 3.2

12. New ASM problem under Powerbasic 3.2