HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6
Author Message
 HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

Hello,

I am completely stumped.  This is waht I have:

webroswer1.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, 4

I also tried the default.  It will not work and MS examples are for
the birds.  Can any here show me how to do this or have a sample code?
It would be greatly appreciated.

I am using VB6 Ent.

Thanks,

Kevin S.-

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

2. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

3. change font size in webbrowser control

4. How to change Font of WebBrowser control?

5. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

6. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

7. Change Font and Save WebBrowser Control Html

8. WebBrowser Control Font Change

9. How to Change Font to Arial for all my Controls in VB6 IDE

10. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

11. Changing Font Size with Webbrowser.OCX

12. Changing WebBrowser font